Time & Location
22-Apr-2022, 2:10 pm – 4:10 pm
About the event
Instructions for the Contest :
1. Language supported for the contest are : C, C++, Java, Python.
2. Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
3. There is a 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks & a participant makes a wrong submission,
his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 & so on.
Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
4. Each question has hint that you may use when you’re stuck on a problem. Marks are deduced on hints usage.
5. Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submission are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code
plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0.
6. Make sure other participants don’t have access to you code. In case you are using any other coding environment, you are
responsible for the privacy of the code.
7. It is advised to attempt Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with GeeksforGeeks coding environment.